The extreme lightness and excellent properties of the material allow the LAMINAM 12mm-thick, 1620x3240mm ceramic slabs to be used as the preferred material for horizontal surfaces, from tables to bathroom tops and kitchen countertops indoor and outdoor, offering an alternative to materials such as marble and stone with a higher cost and environmental impact.
The very nature of LAMINAM ceramic slabs makes them hygienic and extremely resistant to:
· scratching and deep cuts
· mould and fungi
· staining, even in case of tricky substances like wine, coffee, lemon and olive oil
· chemicals: acids, bases, solvents and disinfectants, which do not cause the properties of the slabs to change
· UV light: the colour is not affected in case of exposure to sunlight
· low or high temperatures: the material is frost proof
· humidity: the slabs do not change in size.